Monday, November 14, 2011

A Memorable Lunch~~

I dunno how to cook..seriously, i can bake a cake (know how to basis, hahahaha) and doing simple chores..thats it..(takat masak nasi, goreng telor tu memang la boleh kan)

I told myBanker awal2 lagi..hahahaha..so, he didnt expect much la kan...
Thank God, hes okay with it..
but somehow, HIS MOM NOT!!
She asked me previously, not in direct way la kan..
she sort of
"menantu makcik Nah pandai wat langsir cantik2, anak cik Pah pandai wt kueh mueh..
Beba pandai wt ape?"

Pergh, I was like..what theeee...
 I was stunt!!gigling and shaking!!hahahaa...hiperbola terlampau!
At the end, Nak taw i jwp pe lepas berfikif 86 kali??
hahahahahaha...
saye expert tekan2 kalkulator....hahahahahahaha..
Jawapan x semenggah langsung..
konon2 nk tnjuk i commit ngan keje la kan..hehehe

So...my plan this week, i want to cook something for myBanker..
as preparation in case his mum nak follow up my cook skill status...hahahhaha..
Though, its for my own benefit la kan..


Alhamdullilah, it turns out quit well..=)
Menu of the Day
Sambal Sotong
Kangkung Goreng
Ayam Goreng Kunyit
Sambal Bilis , and
Timun for our ulam..


after packed...

 Looks nice to eat...
and after eat???

A Thumbs up for me!!
yeay~~
tak kisah la as he just jage hati or wat, but i'm still happy...
he seems to be honest and fair..=p


No comments:

Post a Comment