Monday, November 14, 2011

In the dark~~

seriosly, i reallyyyyy cant sleep in the dark...
nak taw knape??
i always imagine there will be a ghost under my bed, hiding in my comforter, 
or even standing front me whenever i open my eyes...
its reallyyyyyyyy freaking me out!!...

im totally cursing people if they tag me on ghost picture or somthing...
ok fine, kalau siang xpe..but, during midnight??..%bnh## giler kot!!

To make it worst,
my table lamp aka lampu tidur ku suda rosakkk..
i sanggup kot tido xtutup lampu, smpi saket mate ni haaaa...
and its been a weeksssss suda, i was sleeping like that,,,
i dun even have time to buy the new one, or replace the mentol..pffttttt...
wanita bekerjay kot...
all my weekend is just to sleep, staying at howm doing nothing...ngeeee!!

At last, my banker bought me the new one!!!
hehehehehe...
cute mute sgt!!



  my old lamp yg noob..hahahaha..
habes madu sepah dibuang kann..=p


my adorable new lamp!!



 teman tidurku~~
enlighten my night and tight sleep..as well as he's brighten my life..(^.^)



No comments:

Post a Comment