Friday, May 20, 2011

I'M HONOURED~~

Yep!im honoured!truly honoured!
thats what i felt when my senior just snap the souvenir i gave it to him, 
and make it as his profile picture on his facebook!!


thats what im talkin about..




precisely, this is the souvenir that i bought for him, once when i went to UK..

yep..it just an ordinary keychain..
Its not that much, but the toughts that count rite!
it might not a big deal for the rest of u..
indeed, it is for me!!


it show how much he appreciate my gift,
and i am really happy that he like my present..
and, it makes my day~~


i dunno how long that pict will last for his profile pict, 
i dont mind at all..
at least he did it once!!


p/s:act, i didnt mean to give him that,got scratches all over it.well i use it for my car keys. hehehe..but when we met, i forgot 2 bring the original gift. so the keychain make it up to it..but it still a good souvenior though..isnt it??peace!

4 comments:

  1. fariz:sayer mmg besh!!ahaks!!
    p/s prasan gemok yek~~

    to whom it may concern(hahaha):tq~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. kamu mmg besh~ =)
    gemok 2 name pggilan dlu2..
    next time klhkan saza plak dlm boling..hehe

    ReplyDelete