Monday, October 11, 2010

where am i...im lost..(T.T)

yesterday was d most gloomy mondy id ever had!!
my fyp still got many thing 2 amend, a cold meeting wit suprvisor,
n received such a low marks 4 my testtt...
starting week yg sgt D.E.M
i woke up dis moning, hoping dat a better air..
startd by presnt advnce, bt yet ntah ape2...
i was in rush coz i tot v r d last grop..
bt thn still got othrs havent prsnt, will b done on thrsdy..
F***..
i was like forcing my members 2 presnt hurriedly, 
n obviously she kind of amik ati n i...
dush2..i hate dat...it wasnt my intention dear~~~~~
goin back 2 c my nice roomy which i had told her everyyyyyyyyyyyythng...
inspired 2 do suh tones of work i hevent touch any...
yet i havent start anythng...siap bru bgun dr tito lgik..haaaaaaa..
ngeng~~~~
 i need sum1 2 makeover of my attitude...





No comments:

Post a Comment